Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome to the world of bloging

Hello Guys,

Welcome to the world of blogging.
I think this is the refined way of expressing unrefined thoughts. Whatever you express, whatever you comment, it is going to get reviewed and corrected by wherever you. Here that "YOU "trusses Bafna,Baradia,Mehta,Jain,Parakh & Chaudhary.

I appreciate Bafna for such a howling imagination where he proved his atomic transaction into real time action. I came out with a new definition for the same, when that transaction signifies us or that is characterizing us, which  is "IT WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN"

Instead of saying I stop here,I am leaving, I would like to say, I will come back.

Signature,
Stay.Connected.Forever Inc

"In Layman Language- I love this"

7 comments:

  1. You are amending yourself. It's blogging not bloging

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember d day wen v met first
    I remember d day wen v raged first (kutte ki punch pakadna,canteeen main pole dance karne)
    I remember d way v do "Attani n cahvni"
    I remember d way v stare d GALS (only 4 all us nt for RAJAT as i dont think so that he did tat)

    I loved d way v bunked d class (again nt for rajat)
    I loved d one night fight for xam (only 4 nandu)
    I loved d way v used to sleep in class (most lovely thing i did in evry teachers class n sometime rajat also(JP SIR class))
    I loved d time v spend together (esp me n vicky n abhi n vicky' wife ,,,bichari ki bahut mari)

    I still want to propose a girl (Not for vicky pata nahi sale in kitne ko propose mara)
    I still want sit in library (Rajat surely love this)
    I still love that building, that hostel room (2422,2451,2435,2454,,,m right guys, C nandu's email id)
    They still etched in my memories
    I m still there bt feel lonely untill u dont cme


    I miss d "chole bhature" (n also laddu made by vicky's mom)
    I miss d coding for whole night (TGMC,IBM)
    I miss walking after dinner (nt 4 health bt to gaze d creature who lived in hostel 1,2)
    I miss d thadi a lot (N thadi master is NANDU)
    I miss d joy which v experienced after giving lst xam
    I miss u (n all lovely gals,, rajat n nandu dont even think abt girls, nahi toh bahut MAR padyegi, U married guys)

    I want to go back to these days
    I know i cnt but GUYS u all can help me out


    APKA DOST
    RISHI PARAKH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys watch this video


    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=1615590399207&oid=150562408316479

    ReplyDelete